My baby is in preschool! I've done nothing since I took him....unless you count me counting down the minutes until I can go get him. So crazy how slow time moves when your watching it! But now I only have 28 minutes left!
I hope he loved it! Can't wait to hear how it all went. You'll get used to it. I felt like that the first day and now I am l-o-v-i-n-g it. We should have a Goodwill date sometime while the boys are away. :)
Lady, did you see the picture of my pot rack? I stinking love it!!!!
1 comment:
I hope he loved it! Can't wait to hear how it all went. You'll get used to it. I felt like that the first day and now I am l-o-v-i-n-g it. We should have a Goodwill date sometime while the boys are away. :)
Lady, did you see the picture of my pot rack? I stinking love it!!!!
Post a Comment