My interview went GREAT! I was offered the job! I am going to interview on Friday for a different position too just so we know/have clarity. We have prayed in earnest about this and if I don't get the 2nd job I am completely content with the first position, and it will start on Wednesday! 1 week from today! Which means I will be getting up and putting "real" clothes on and doing my hair 5 days a week. CRAZY!
I know God has done all the work every step of the way! Yesterday the interview just went off soooo well. I couldn't believe the answers that were flowing out of my mouth, and the interviewer couldn't either. She kept saying "You know, that's the best answer we've heard." or "That really is the best way to answer that question!" NONE of that could have been me NONE! I haven't worked in a professional setting for years and HATE those questions that they ask. So thanks God! His "writing on the wall" is here it just looks different than I thought.
2 comments:
That is so awesome, Julie!! It's so encouraging to see the way you completely turned this over to God.
Aaannnnndddd....I will totally go Goodwill shopping with you so you can get yourself a fancy new work wardrobe! :)
Can't wait for your interview tomorrow! I'm having a hard time deciding which inappropriate, funny text I will send...hmmm...
Seriously, I am so happy for the way God has worked out your job opportunities and childcare!!!!
Post a Comment