I'm not even sure what all we've been doing.......but we have had fun! I haven't blogged for
So here you get a random post ;-)
I will have a 7th grader in the fall! Ummmm, yes that means 6, short years until college, 3.5 years until he can drive! Unattended! Where did time go? He just returned from one week of camp.......and there were girls there.
We are prayerfully considering me going back to work....full time, possibly......prayerfully. I don't even know doing what yet! The supermodel pay range is what I'm looking at, but I'm not sure that I qualified pre four babies.........but you never know! :)
My baby will go to kindergarten in like 13 months. Once again......WHERE.DID.TIME.GO?!?!
And my girls are both at ages I can handle! Not too much attitude + lots of sweetness. I guess they are just making up ahead of time for what we may experience in a few years with middle school!
34 days until school starts :-( Edumacation is soooooo overated!
Everyone around me seems to be hugely pregnant or toting around a sweet little newborn......I really hope that stuff isn't contagious! But they sure are cute to hold......the tiny babes, not the prego mamas!
I'm doing a quick(7 day), free devotional from proverbs31.org. The 7 day doubt diet. Good stuff!....I mean if you need that sort of thing, Ahem!
Enjoy your day in this lovely heat.....my husband is driving a big metal box truck with NO air! I am truely grateful he is willing to do that and never complains.
1 comment:
Oh come on, you know you loved holding me. That's awkward...
Yes, school is coming too fast and my babies start one month from today. Boo. Thankful that I have a back-up baby now. :)
Let me know when you find that supermodel pay scale job!
Enjoy the sauna this week!
Post a Comment