Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Willow tree

Until today this was my Willow Tree collection. Where?! did I get the headless mother with son you ask. Oh you know I have these boys...three two of them actually, and they LOVE to throw footballs in my house. Yep, gotta love um!

These were added to my collection today compliments of Goodwill. I paid more than I normally would for GW but I have been wanting this Nativity set f.o.r.e.v.e.r. I paid, for both sets, less than I can find one of them on craigslist for!!!
Needless to say it is Christmas year round in my house now, and I am giving football privileges, in the front family room now! Yeah, you know the one with the T.V. :)
A certain one of my boys is way more careful around T.V's:) Silly boys!
Anyone have any coordinating pieces they need me to take off their hands?!
 
Hey I gotta offer:)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Awesome find Julie! I too have wanted one of these forever! Super cute picture of the kiddos!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Congratulations!!! That was an awesome find!!! I could have added a few angels to your collection, but they sold like hotcakes at my last garage sale! Sorry!

une autre mère said...

I just have the basic set and have wanted the wisemen, but my dad told me that to make it more "realistic" I'd have to put the wisemen in the farthest part of the house so it would take them a few years to arrive. But I still want them anyways. Just might be inviting myself over soon wearing my "big-pocket" coat. heehee. Oh, and I have a handless little girl figurine too. What's with all the Willow Tree amputees?!