On Saturday yet another milestone in my life was past. Caleb attended his first youth event. Yes, I
know I'm
old. He took his good friend with him and they had a blast! I'm
very grateful for a great youth pastor as well as a
ton of wonderful youth sponsors who are willing to volunteer there time to spend an
entire Saturday afternoon/evening with a bunch of jr. high kids. I just am having a hard time cutting the umbilical cord. Is he
really old enough to go places without me? I guess so, I just need to practice faith a little more and know he is truly in God's hands, and ultimately I'm not in control any way. Sometimes I forget and freak out a
tiny bit:)
1 comment:
Thanks for paving the way as a nervous mom! It'll just make my nervousness seem normal, right?!?
You are an awesome mom!!! Caleb is such a nice kid--seriously! Keep going--you're doing well!
Post a Comment