Friday, October 1, 2010

100 miles

During the month of October I'm planning on running 100 miles. Today I started off weak with just 2.75 miles, but hope to add to that rather quickly:) Since getting the new jogger we (Jake and I) have run 10.75 miles, in three days. It has been AWESOME! The jogger works better than I could have expected and Jake is a great sport. We get the girls on the bus and off we go. One morning he was messing around and not getting dressed and all I said was "You're going to miss out on going running!" and he was ready about a minute later. He is sooo happy to go, which in turn makes me happy since I l.o.v.e running and have missed it so much over the last several months. It makes me giddy all the running I've gotten in since I'm not working. I think I've run more this week (like the last 6 days to be exact) then I've run in the last 4 months combined. Yeah I know CRAZY!
AND...






I think ALL of you peeps who read my blog should totally sign up for the LHF race. I'm just sayin' it is so.much.fun you won't even know what to do with yourselves. And I will volunteer my house for all the kids. We can find someone to corral them and all the grown-ups can go play in the mud! SO if you haven't signed up you better get on that....quick before it fills up!

1 comment:

peter marie said...

You are quite inspiring!
I'm thinking about it......