Saturday, October 23, 2010

JeStEr PaRk

 Jake & Jocee in the giant log
The Crew 
 This is what we do if you talk back:)
 Ashleigh being lazy creative so she didn't have to carry the water bottle
The stream 
At one point we "lost" Ash! 
Cool forest 
 Leaf mask
 Jake is just as cool as big sis!
 We threw rocks in the water
 We found a driftwood fish
Cool shells
We got a little muddy
A tepee
Allie (before)

Allie (after)

I can't tell you how fun it is to have mid 70s in the middle of October!

2 comments:

une autre mère said...

What a fun day! That "natural playground" is very cool. You got some great pics of those cute kids of yours. But I don't envy you when it comes to cleaning up those shoes... good luck with that!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Cute!!! I agree, October in the 70's has been great! It's sort of like the make-up after a long winter fight! :)