Monday, February 2, 2009

Our new addition

So this mommy has just gone CRAZY:) The kids have been begging and I mean begging for a new, cute, furry addition to our family. And today I finally gave in. I have also been thinking for the last couple months that it would be nice to have a dog that I could run with (down the road) and I would like Jacob and Jocee to not be so uncomfortable around dogs. I just thought I would wait till spring. Oh well. So we have our new puppy. Her name is Allie-the kids are still deciding on how to spell it! They are just cracking me up. There were two different sets of puppies we were going to look at, Caleb and Jocee wanted the yellow lab mix and Ash wanted the collie/lab mix. Daddy had voted for the yellow lab too. So I told Ash we would go look at the first puppies and if she really didn't like it we could go the other route. Of course once she saw the first puppies it was love at first sight and she was sold:) I will post some pictures tomorrow...I'm just too tired tonight.

No comments: