Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Allie













I of course couldn't just put pictures of the puppy I have to put the cute kids in too!
Jake and Ashleigh are in LOVE.
Jocee isn't quite sure she likes her from a distance right now but hopefully she will warm up to her in the next couple weeks.
Caleb likes her...I think, he isn't head over heals like Ashleigh, but has been saying how he is going to train her so he can take her hunting with him:)
The first night wasn't as bad as I thought it would be so hopefully she will adjust quickly and she seems to be doing a decent job going potty outside. We will keep you updated.
I'm going out on a limb but I'm going to try to update weekly, Since I have been such a deadbeat lately:)

2 comments:

Shannon/Jodi said...

Sweet puppy!
I was so excited to see a new post. I've been stalking your blog. I'm going to hold you to that commitment of posting once a week!

peter marie said...

What a cute little puppy! You're a brave lady.
See you Friday!?!