Sunday, December 21, 2008

Locks of love

This was her Before.
Ashleigh has been "dying" to get her hair cut short forever! We told her she could but because she has such great thick hair we thought she should grow it long enough for Locks of love (the hair goes to make wigs for kids with cancer and it has to be 10+ inches). Once we explained to her what it was she was all for it. "So it is kinda like helping Ruby?" was her response. Yeah kinda like that!
After lots and lots of begging I finally gave in!

The first cut


Making sure it is all straight! After the first cut I was having the lady cut it a little longer in front and Ash said "Ummmm I like it but can you cut it shorter?" She is all about short hair. Apparently me combing it has really traumatized her!




Here she is all done with her ponytail. We hadn't washed it yet in this picture and once we did it got a little bit more curly and I forgot to take another picture. Now she went to stay at her friend's house so I'm anxious to see it in the morning after she has slept on it. I have a feeling it is just going to get curlier. She is absolutely in love with her new do! I'm only sad because I think she looks so much older.




2 comments:

Shannon/Jodi said...

She looks SO grown up! Can't wait to see you guys NYE!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

We love it! She looks so adorable!