Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just some random crazy thoughts

Well I was recently at a baby shower for Andy's Aunt and Katie and I were talking and looking at all the tiny new baby stuff and she said "Oh doesn't this just make you want another baby?" That's when it hit me that I don't have those oh, I just want another little tiny baby thoughts. Crazy huh. I'm so happy with our little (well I guess these days its a big family) and all God has blessed us with. Its kind of crazy to think we won't have any more babies (barring a miracle), but it is so fun and exciting to to know after Jakey is potty trained we won't need a diaper bag ever again! I'm so excited for the years to come. Caleb is starting 4th grade on Monday and Ashleigh starts 1st. It is so crazy I don't know where to time has gone. I'm also starting to feel old now too. It's like we have moved out of the young married/starting a family stage and into something new...like the senior citizen group or something. Okay, I guess that was kind of a big jump! but we are at least into the married a while group. CRAZY! In 6 more months we have been married 10 years! Can you believe it. It's awesome!

1 comment:

Shannon/Jodi said...

Shannon and I still go to the "Young Married" class at church, because we refuse to go to the "Old Geezer" class!