
Yes, I know yet another thing that my mom did that I swore I would never do. USE COUPONS! I pretty much would have told you it was like the worst sin ever!
But, I found this great blog and thought gee I can do that. So I have been clipping and printing coupons. So I'm not as good as some of those moms but I'm getting better every week. I got all of this stuff for $8.00. Yes I was so impressed with myself I thought I had better take a picture and blog it!!!
2 comments:
What website are you finding all of these coupons!?! I am a die hard coupon clipper!
~Addi
I was going to www.itsmorethanenough.blogspot.com but she just stopped blogging...needless to say I'm bummed but she did leave some links to other blogs. You should check it out! I still go to her blog to link to the other sites.
Post a Comment