We have some friends with a son Caleb's age and daughter Ashleigh's age and there GPA owns 300 acres in Peru, IA. Every year they do a camp out and this year it actually fit in our schedule to go with them. Yes, I actually slept in a tent all night long. Unbelievable I know! We all had an awesome time and I'm sure we will be going back again! There was a creek and the big kids played in that most of the time. Caleb and Ash caught 30+ little frogs and Ash found a snake that Caleb caught for her.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Camping
We have some friends with a son Caleb's age and daughter Ashleigh's age and there GPA owns 300 acres in Peru, IA. Every year they do a camp out and this year it actually fit in our schedule to go with them. Yes, I actually slept in a tent all night long. Unbelievable I know! We all had an awesome time and I'm sure we will be going back again! There was a creek and the big kids played in that most of the time. Caleb and Ash caught 30+ little frogs and Ash found a snake that Caleb caught for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment