I just wanted to thank you for my new (to me) Olivia Silk Nesting Quilt from PB. Yeah, you knew there was no way I could EVER shell out the retail price of $349.00 that they are currently selling for in stores! So for $15.99 you had one for me. That plus the $15.00 dry cleaning price keeps it right within my range!
Sooooo, thanks again for taking such good care of me:)
Sincerely,
Julie
Sooooo, thanks again for taking such good care of me:)
Sincerely,
Julie

3 comments:
Ser.i.ous.ly.
Your GW skills are killing me.
oozing jealousy right now. Nice work out of you!! :o)
I don't know who these people are who donate this stuff!
I think God is totally trying to teach me something here!
You want crazy things that are really unimportant and I provide them, really cheap. Trust me, I got your back on the big things!
Post a Comment