Monday, April 11, 2011

I ♥ Goodwill...again!

Today Jake and I ran in goodwill for a quick peek!

This is what I came out with
Four of these 2 blue, 1 yellow, 1 red. (Mine are the older style with the three buttons, but still!.)
Ummm, YES! these are the POTTERY BARN ones that have the down filled inserts! The covers retail for $25 each and the inserts for $12 each. So  $150.00 worth of pillows for $10.00 total! CRAZY!

Then I found these babies!

They are a slight bit big but oh so comfy! $6.59! I'm not sure how you guarantee that they are the real not fakes but for $6.59 I'll risk walking around in counterfeit UGGS :)




3 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

I love Julie...and will not be jealous. I will not be jealous. I will not be jealous. I will not be jealous. I will not be jealous. I will not be jealous. I will not be jealous. (not working yet...)

peter marie said...

Woo-Hoo!!

Glad you're getting yourself back to Goodwill. Ahhhh, isn't it the best?!

Jenn said...

Awesome finds!