Thursday, March 4, 2010

I've never been so happy to have extra laundry...

except when the extra laundry replaces me changing diapers!

My baby is potty trained! I can hardly believe it. He has done awesome and only had two accidents.

Who doesn't like CARS! Jake is soo proud of his "unies" as he calls them he is always happy to show them off. This may not be cute here in a couple weeks when  he decides to show them off during Sunday school:)

3 comments:

peter marie said...

Jake is so cool! Seriously, little boy underwear is so cute. :)

I'm so glad things are going well for you guys and that you're loving your weekends again. It's pretty amazing how you do all you do. You may not feel "perfect", but you do an awesome job! And that's so exciting that you're growing closer to God through all the craziness!

une autre mère said...

Go Jakey! You rock! And super sweet undies! Can't wait to buy cool little boys "unies" like those!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Ah, look at those cute buns! :) Yippee for Jake...and for mom! Better use the extra $ leftover diapers for a massage!