Thursday, March 11, 2010

Can I tell you how much I LOVE Goodwill!!!!!!!

Today I ran into Goodwill to find khakis for work. Of course I have to do a quick scan of all the racks. I found these jeans...
I've been wanting a pair of skinny jeans to wear with my super cool rainboots. Yes I am 5:)
So to make myself feel even better about my $3.89 purchase (the lady said they felt like pants) I came home and googled the brand/style/fit they are 7 for all mankind and if you want to get a pair just.like.me (cause I'm that cool) you can get it here for....wait for it.......$169.00.

Two days ago I got these jeans...

They came in Long length too. They were $5.89. Which just makes me smile:) I love long jeans, and I love cute heels to wear with them!!! So if you want to buy these jeans(you know so we can match!!) You can buy them here for.....$69.50. You know how Gap even has the date it was manufactured on the label?! It was Hol'09. Yeah! Like not even a year old!

I'm sort of wondering who has enough money to go buy jeans and then get rid of them in such a short period. Then I decided I didn't care 'cause I love them!

I know that it looks like a size zero model in the pictures, but I assure you it's not:) It's me of course! I just look better in photos than in person!
I also got Jake one of those kids cameras. They're made by fisher-price and are suppose to be indestructable (I'll let you know). It was $2.99. I of course had to google that to:) $54.88. I found thee exact model and everything. It is blue camo. It was made just for Wal Mart. So I'm feeling super cool and like the best bargin hunter ever! And it is still a bargin even if you didn't need it right?!

3 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Way to go, Super Shopper!!! Those are some crazy awesome good deals on cute jeans! I think we're going to have to take a trip to the big GW tomorrow! Thanks for the inspiration!

peter marie said...

Awesome!!! I love figuring out how much money i " saved" when i get home from gw. It's pretty much the best store EVER.

une autre mère said...

Wow! Super deals! LOVE both of those jeans! I gotta get me to the GW!