Thursday, November 13, 2008

Daycare

I've been really praying about doing in home daycare recently and today I got a phone call from a friend who's neighbor needs to stop doing daycare for family reasons and was wondering if they could give the families my name. I guess that is a pretty good answer. So far I haven't had a chance to talk to either of the families but hopefully we will be a good match. If not, or if the families have someone else I'm still just trusting in God to bring the right family to us. I don't want to jump in with both feet with 5 daycare kids but hopefully God will bring me what our family can handle and Jocee and Jake will adjust well to having extra playmates during the day.

1 comment:

Shannon/Jodi said...

You would be great at daycare, and your house is awesome for it. I hope things work out well for you.