I've been tagged to play this fun game!!!
The "5 things game" the rules are to write 5 things under each of the headings and then tag 5 other people.
10 years ago...
1. I was 16 years old
2. I weighed the same weight my older brother wrestled at
3. I was very pregnant
4. I didn't have my license
5. I had no idea what I was doing
5 Things on Today's "To-Do" List...
1. finish folding laundry
2. make dinner
3. help kiddos with homework
4. greet my awesome husband when he comes home from work
5. sit down and relax
5 Snacks I Enjoy...
1. yogurt w/granola
2. wheat thins and string cheese
3. twizzlers
4. homemade bread
5. apples with laughing cow cheese
5 Things I Would Do if I were a Millionaire!
1. Make my husband retire-at least for a little while
2. Help young moms get on their feet
3. College funds for my kids
4. Move GMA Hickman to my backyard-in a nice house of course
5. Get the church a giant dishwasher!
5 Places I Have Lived...
1. Easton Blvd, Des Moines, IA
2. Walker Street, Des Moines, IA
3. Urbandale, IA
4.
5.
5 Jobs I've had/Still have...
1. Babysitter
2. Cashier @ Dry Cleaner
3. Customer Service Rep.
4. Loan Facilitator/Underwriter
5. Mom
Okay I'm a total loser and I don't have 5 blogger friends that haven't been tagged!
1 comment:
wow, after reading your little game I just want to say "you rock"! Im very proud of you and the thing you have overcome! God is going to use your testimony in so many ways!! You are my earthly hero! :) However, if grandma ever moves to DSM to live in someones back yard, its going to be to our tree house!! :)
Post a Comment