Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Still sick

Today the fever is back and Andy is just very out of it. We are praying they will find something soon! There was some concern about him having pneumonia but on his chest x-ray it was clear. He does have some sort of bronchial something that is giving him coughing fits. They are just baffled as to what is wrong with him which is frustrating but I'm trying to just trust God and learn what I can. If he isn't doing any better by Thursday they will do a liver biopsy but even with that they have no idea what if anything that will tell us. I'm waiting to get a call back about whether or not we need to seek treatment elsewhere or what I need to be watching for. Just pray for strength for me as of right now Andy has little to no ability to make decisions and its hard for him to concentrate even when I just try to run things by him. The kids are getting frustrated with going places so just prayer that they will have strength and I will have extra patience. Thanks for the help and prayers! I should put a disclaimer for any sentences that don't make sense...I'm totally sleep deprived!

No comments: