Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Getting better
We went to the Dr yesterday to retest Andy's blood levels and just make sure he is doing better overall. We had Jocee and Jake with us so we didn't wait for the results of the blood tests but the Dr said they would call if anything was elevated and if not just mail us a copy of the results to take with us to the other Dr we are following up with. So far no call so I'm taking that as a good sign. He went in to the office for a couple hours yesterday and ended up staying about 5 which I was not very happy about...men! Last night he was absolutely exhausted and even this morning he is already napping again. I know he is so ready to get back to things and have normal life but I think he now realizes he has to take it slow. I'm just sooooo thankful he is home and recovering. Keep praying for him and patience as he recovers. Thanks again for all the prayers and help from everyone. To God be the glory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment