Every time I go anywhere there are always these great CLEARANCE sales that I can't pass up!!! Andy is so tired of hearing it was on sale! Well last year at the end of the season I called from Sam's Club and said they have this tent thing and it's the LAST ONE and it is soooo cheap should I get it? Well he went through his little spiel of "just because it's on sale doesn't mean we need it and you want to put it where? But I of course knew he would love it so I bought it and we put it up last week. Now he's so glad I did because he loves it!! It's great to hear that I was right!!!!! Love you Andy!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
My new Gazebo
Every time I go anywhere there are always these great CLEARANCE sales that I can't pass up!!! Andy is so tired of hearing it was on sale! Well last year at the end of the season I called from Sam's Club and said they have this tent thing and it's the LAST ONE and it is soooo cheap should I get it? Well he went through his little spiel of "just because it's on sale doesn't mean we need it and you want to put it where? But I of course knew he would love it so I bought it and we put it up last week. Now he's so glad I did because he loves it!! It's great to hear that I was right!!!!! Love you Andy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment