Just disregard the dirty window in the background
I got this plant over two years ago right after we remodeled our kitchen. I went to Target and I had Lilly (who was a tiny baby) and Jocee (who was not quite 1) and we went to get new plants...Well as usual I found lots of "deals" and I ended up with a cart full of babies and plants! It was pretty comical. Anyway it is a miracle that any of the plants are even alive to this day (GMA Joanne can attest to that...and actually take credit since she is the one who waters them when she comes over!!! Thanks MOM!!!) But this crazy plant started growing and has now sprouted flowers. I don't even know what it is called but it looks cool. I think it is some African plant but I threw that little card away...you know the one that comes with the plant to tell you how to take care of it...Yeah I'm a genius!!! I used the kids camera and somehow I'm still in 2006...Oh well maybe sometime I'll figure these things out.
No comments:
Post a Comment