Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Julie is robbing the cradle
On Sunday night the whole team went to dinner after we won our tournament. It was super crowded and the server was retarded! Anyway, I was sitting at one table with GMA Lori, the girls and Jake, and she took our order and then asked if I had any other kids to put on my tab. I told her yes one at the "boys" table where the team was sitting. Then she took Andy's order and put it with mine and then she turned to me and asked if I had a husband in the group that needed to be added to my order. I said "Yeah" and pointed to Andy. "Oh I thought he was just a teenager he just looks so much younger!" Then she made some comment about me looking like his mom. SWEET!!!! I guess I'm adding face lift to my list of plastic surgery procedures! Don't mind that I'm the younger one in the first place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment