We have done a few fun things these last several weeks but between Andy & kids , the puppy, and my running schedule, blogging has been the last thing on my mind. I am running my 1/2 marathon in 2 1/2 weeks and then 5 weeks later doing a 20k, and then school will be out and things will possibly slow down...maybe! I'm going to try to post some pictures from our trip to Denver, and whatever other cute pictures that are stuck in my camera.
My new obsession, ever since last night when I got my new runners world, is to run a marathon or 10 and see if I can ever qualify for the Boston Marathon. Who knows. Des Moines has a marathon in October which is 20 weeks after my 20k maybe I'll take a few weeks off and then start the training process all over again.
Hopefully by tomorrow I will get new pictures up. Since hardly any of the kids look like the current picture. Let alone Allie.
No comments:
Post a Comment