Wednesday, September 24, 2008
New Church
We have switched churches...not officially yet but we are going to take the "new member" class so maybe soon. Caleb isn't totally thrilled but I think is warming up at least a little bit. The septuplets go to this church so there are at least 4 other boys close to his age that have lots of energy. I'm praying it is just a matter of time. Ashleigh is loving it since AWANA has started. She wants to do her church "homework" every night, and Jocee is liking it too. She has made some new friends Adi and Clara and Kate and I'm sure many more. Jacob doesn't seem to mind either! I guess as long as someone keeps changing his diaper and giving him his snack and sippie he is good! It has been a really good change for our family and we are getting more involved everyday. There is a new pastor and wife...they came about the same time as us. So at least we weren't the only "newbies". We are really enjoying the fellowship with other young believers with and without kids. It is a pretty great group. The preaching has also been pretty great too. I feel like right now we are just where the Lord wants us to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I heard your new friend Londa is pretty cool, too...
I didn't want to name any names because I knew people would be jealous but she is the coolest!
Post a Comment