We had a very productive and fun labor day weekend. Saturday we stained the deck (which took forever) We started out with what we thought was regular stain, that was more like the paint/stain but all in all it looks pretty good. (I'll post a pic soon) and there are just a few areas that we will need to "retouch" before it is totally done. Then Sunday we had a great day at adventureland with our friends Troy and Theresa and their kids. Caleb and Ashleigh are big enough to ride most of the "big" rides and they don't seem to be scared of anything at all. So they rode just about everything they could and also enjoyed some time at Kokomo Kove the new water park! Jake and Jocee had fun too on the kiddie rides. Then Monday we had the whole Kistenmacher fam over and grilled out. I think GPA Ed is so in love with my Gazebo that I should probably keep a good watch on it because it may be disappearing soon, I think if he could get his hands on it he probably would!!!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Labor Day!!!!
We had a very productive and fun labor day weekend. Saturday we stained the deck (which took forever) We started out with what we thought was regular stain, that was more like the paint/stain but all in all it looks pretty good. (I'll post a pic soon) and there are just a few areas that we will need to "retouch" before it is totally done. Then Sunday we had a great day at adventureland with our friends Troy and Theresa and their kids. Caleb and Ashleigh are big enough to ride most of the "big" rides and they don't seem to be scared of anything at all. So they rode just about everything they could and also enjoyed some time at Kokomo Kove the new water park! Jake and Jocee had fun too on the kiddie rides. Then Monday we had the whole Kistenmacher fam over and grilled out. I think GPA Ed is so in love with my Gazebo that I should probably keep a good watch on it because it may be disappearing soon, I think if he could get his hands on it he probably would!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment