Please pray for Andy. He came home last night from work and went right to bed. He has a fever, which is no big deal, except last time my sweet husband had a fever we ended up in the hospital with a mystery, deathly ill, illness for 13 days. So I'm trying hard not to overreact and freak out, which is what I do best, and just trust in the Lord and uphold my sweet one in prayer. I would totally appreciate if you would too!
3 comments:
I'm so sorry, Julie! We'll be praying for Andy to get well quickly! Please call if you need anything! Praying that you'll have calmness and total dependence on God, too!
Yikes. We'll definitely be praying that he's over this SOON! And for you that you'll be able to trust in God and look to him for peace of mind (and soul).
We'll be praying!!
Post a Comment