Well it has been pretty crazy at our house recently. The basement flooded, Caleb had a tourney in Omaha, then off to jr. boys camp for a week, the toilet in the kids bath was leaking so now we are redoing the kids bathroom, the kitchen sink is leaking again and I'm now offically moving to Mexico...no Arizona I don't want rain. Does it flood in the desert?
So there has been alot of tearing stuff apart, and now we are going to start putting things back together and cleaning things out. That means throwing away as many toys as I can with as little screaming as possible..."Hey GMA Joanne are you busy?!!" As far as I'm concerned if they can't tell me what toys are missing it doesn't count and they didn't need them anyway. RIGHT! The garage is full of everything from the basement and the driveway still has a huge dumpster in it so needless to say I'm sure our neighbors are loving us. Not only is there a huge black dumpster in the driveway but one of us has to park in the street too. Good times hopefully soon I can post some new pictures of completed projects!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment